Ace Aeronautics is your turnkey avionics integrator with capabilities that can fill any need.
As a full-service contractor, Ace Aeronautics, LLC is capable of handling all aspects of a project: statement of work preparation, system requirements documentation, system and component design, hardware fabrication, system installation, technical data generation, ground/ flight test and maintenance/pilot training.
Qualification and Certification
Experimental Flight Test
Ace Aero flight test personnel specialize in the following capabilities:
- Acceptance test procedure development
- Formal detailed test planning
- Instrumentation design and installation
- Engine assessment & performance
- Aircraft performance & handling qualities
- Systems testing
- Human factors engineering
- Data processing
- Formal test reporting
- Flight manual development
Maintenance Repair and Overhaul
Ace owns and operates under FAA Restricted Category Type Certificate R00005RC with instructions for continued airworthiness approval and complete technical publications.
Ace has the ability to purchase UH-60As from the US Army and offer for sale with the following airframe options:
- Basic UH-60A conformed to the ACE RCTC, PMI 1&2 and paint to customer specifications
- UH-60A to UH-60A+
- Full aircraft and avionics depot maintenance support
Training and Publications
Aircraft Paint and Media Removal
Ace has a state-of-the-art aircraft paint facility for your aviation needs.
The 9,600 sq. ft. facility can accommodate both military and civilian aircraft. Fixed-Wing aircraft up to 58 ft wingspan (BE-350 and below) and Rotary-Wing aircraft up to CH-47.